AOPA and nine other aviation groups signed a letter opposing a proposed amendment to the U.S. Senate’s FAA Reauthorization Act that would do away with federal preemption in the integration of unmanned aircraft systems (UAS) into the National Airspace System. – Learn more at:http://www.uasvision.com/2016/04/14/aopa-supports-uniform-uas-regulation/?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_campaign=541443774a-RSS_EMAIL_CAMPAIGN&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_799756aeb7-541443774a-297556397
About The Author
Jennifer Ferrero has worked with the Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing since 2008, and has been involved with this organization since inception. She provides marketing, public relations, and content services to COE UAS.
April 27, 2016
October 21, 2016
April 25, 2016
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
- FARM BUREAU CONVENTION on January 11, 2019
- UNMANNED FOR GOOD: PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT WITH UNMANNED SYSTEMS on January 23, 2019 12:00 pm
- TRUCK PLATOONING: STEPS TOWARDS 1ST GENERATION AUTOMATION on February 6, 2019 12:00 pm
- International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) on March 4, 2019
- XPONENTIAL 2019 on April 29, 2019