The Center of Excellence for Unmanned and Autonomous Systems recently authored an industry-related article in Northwest Aerospace News Magazine featuring two of our great partners – Big Bend Community College (Byron Noel), and Spokane Community College (David Stansey). Read the story to learn more about how programs related to drone/UAV/UAS training are being embedded into non-related courses. These programs enable a higher level of skills development for those seeking degrees in a variety of areas.
About The Author
Jennifer Ferrero has worked with the Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing since 2008, and has been involved with this organization since inception. She provides marketing, public relations, and content services to COE UAS.
February 17, 2017
January 4, 2017
January 3, 2017
October 25, 2016
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
- UNMANNED FOR GOOD: PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT WITH UNMANNED SYSTEMS on January 23, 2019 12:00 pm
- TRUCK PLATOONING: STEPS TOWARDS 1ST GENERATION AUTOMATION on February 6, 2019 12:00 pm
- International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) on March 4, 2019
- XPONENTIAL 2019 on April 29, 2019
- AUVSI Student UAS Competitions on June 12, 2019