Drone racing, as a sport, at both the recreational and professional levels, is rapidly growing throughout the world and race pilots need to compete with an agreed upon set of rules, regulations, safety and technological standards that are the basis for the creation of the Drone Pilots Federation. Learn more below:
About The Author
Jennifer Ferrero has worked with the Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing since 2008, and has been involved with this organization since inception. She provides marketing, public relations, and content services to COE UAS.
House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee Marks-up Aviation Innovation, Reform and Reauthorization (AIRR) Bill
February 12, 2016
April 6, 2016
March 9, 2016
March 31, 2016
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
- EXPLORING GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE SECTOR APPLICATIONS OF UAS/DRONES IN WASHINGTON on June 28, 2018 8:00 am
- Automated Vehicles Symposium 2018 on July 9, 2018
- AUVSI CASCADE CHAPTER: NETWORKING SOCIAL GENEROUSLY HOSTED BY PERKINS COIE on July 19, 2018 4:30 pm
- Save the Date: Drones, Droids and Unmanned Systems at Work on September 26, 2018
- Webinar: Establishing a Professional Micro-Aviation (Drone) Program on October 23, 2018 11:00 am