Workshop-Exploring government and private sector applications of UAS/Drones in Washington The Center for Regional Disaster Resilience (CRDR) and the Pacific NorthWest Economic Region, in partnership with the Washington State Department of Transportation Aviation Division, are organizing a workshop geared towards working professionals in the local and state government and the private sector. The workshop is […]
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
- EXPLORING GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE SECTOR APPLICATIONS OF UAS/DRONES IN WASHINGTON on June 28, 2018 8:00 am
- Automated Vehicles Symposium 2018 on July 9, 2018
- AUVSI CASCADE CHAPTER: NETWORKING SOCIAL GENEROUSLY HOSTED BY PERKINS COIE on July 19, 2018 4:30 pm
- Save the Date: Drones, Droids and Unmanned Systems at Work on September 26, 2018
- Webinar: Establishing a Professional Micro-Aviation (Drone) Program on October 23, 2018 11:00 am