The U.S. Department of Transportation’s Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) is establishing an aviation rulemaking committee with industry stakeholders to develop recommendations for a regulatory framework that would allow certain UAS to be operated over people who are not directly involved in the operation of the aircraft. http://www.faa.gov/news/press_releases/news_story.cfm?newsId=20015&cid=TW404
About The Author
Jennifer Ferrero has worked with the Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing since 2008, and has been involved with this organization since inception. She provides marketing, public relations, and content services to COE UAS.
July 21, 2016
May 6, 2016
April 22, 2016
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
- FARM BUREAU CONVENTION on January 11, 2019
- UNMANNED FOR GOOD: PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT WITH UNMANNED SYSTEMS on January 23, 2019 12:00 pm
- TRUCK PLATOONING: STEPS TOWARDS 1ST GENERATION AUTOMATION on February 6, 2019 12:00 pm
- International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) on March 4, 2019
- XPONENTIAL 2019 on April 29, 2019