The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) announced today that registration is underway for the 2017 UAS Symposium scheduled to take place at the Hyatt Regency in Reston, VA, from March 27 to 29. Learn more at: https://www.faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=87505
About The Author
Jennifer Ferrero has worked with the Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing since 2008, and has been involved with this organization since inception. She provides marketing, public relations, and content services to COE UAS.
May 17, 2018
October 21, 2016
June 18, 2018
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
- UNMANNED FOR GOOD: PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT WITH UNMANNED SYSTEMS on January 23, 2019 12:00 pm
- TRUCK PLATOONING: STEPS TOWARDS 1ST GENERATION AUTOMATION on February 6, 2019 12:00 pm
- International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) on March 4, 2019
- XPONENTIAL 2019 on April 29, 2019
- AUVSI Student UAS Competitions on June 12, 2019