The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and the Association for Unmanned Vehicle Systems International (AUVSI) announced today that registration is underway for the 2017 UAS Symposium scheduled to take place at the Hyatt Regency in Reston, VA, from March 27 to 29. Learn more at: https://www.faa.gov/news/updates/?newsId=87505
About The Author
Jennifer Ferrero has worked with the Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing since 2008, and has been involved with this organization since inception. She provides marketing, public relations, and content services to COE UAS.
October 21, 2016
April 22, 2016
January 4, 2017
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
- EXPLORING GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE SECTOR APPLICATIONS OF UAS/DRONES IN WASHINGTON on June 28, 2018 8:00 am
- Automated Vehicles Symposium 2018 on July 9, 2018
- AUVSI CASCADE CHAPTER: NETWORKING SOCIAL GENEROUSLY HOSTED BY PERKINS COIE on July 19, 2018 4:30 pm
- Save the Date: Drones, Droids and Unmanned Systems at Work on September 26, 2018
- Webinar: Establishing a Professional Micro-Aviation (Drone) Program on October 23, 2018 11:00 am