On June 21st of this year the FAA announced the unveiling of new rules pertaining to operating small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS). The new regulation, 14 CFR part 107, is a mere 624 pages, and the accompanying Advisory Circular (AC 107-2) is condensed to 53 pages, but still is a hefty read. In the interest of promoting widespread understanding of the key points of this new rule, a summary fact sheet can be found here: http://www.wcsr.com/resources/pdfs/telecomm062816b.pdf
About The Author
Jennifer Ferrero has worked with the Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing since 2008, and has been involved with this organization since inception. She provides marketing, public relations, and content services to COE UAS.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
- FARM BUREAU CONVENTION on January 11, 2019
- UNMANNED FOR GOOD: PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT WITH UNMANNED SYSTEMS on January 23, 2019 12:00 pm
- TRUCK PLATOONING: STEPS TOWARDS 1ST GENERATION AUTOMATION on February 6, 2019 12:00 pm
- International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) on March 4, 2019
- XPONENTIAL 2019 on April 29, 2019