On June 21st of this year the FAA announced the unveiling of new rules pertaining to operating small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (sUAS). The new regulation, 14 CFR part 107, is a mere 624 pages, and the accompanying Advisory Circular (AC 107-2) is condensed to 53 pages, but still is a hefty read. In the interest of promoting widespread understanding of the key points of this new rule, a summary fact sheet can be found here: http://www.wcsr.com/resources/pdfs/telecomm062816b.pdf
About The Author
Jennifer Ferrero has worked with the Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing since 2008, and has been involved with this organization since inception. She provides marketing, public relations, and content services to COE UAS.
January 4, 2017
August 31, 2016
April 6, 2016
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
- EXPLORING GOVERNMENT AND PRIVATE SECTOR APPLICATIONS OF UAS/DRONES IN WASHINGTON on June 28, 2018 8:00 am
- Automated Vehicles Symposium 2018 on July 9, 2018
- AUVSI CASCADE CHAPTER: NETWORKING SOCIAL GENEROUSLY HOSTED BY PERKINS COIE on July 19, 2018 4:30 pm
- Save the Date: Drones, Droids and Unmanned Systems at Work on September 26, 2018
- Webinar: Establishing a Professional Micro-Aviation (Drone) Program on October 23, 2018 11:00 am