This story represents the opinion of a source identified as representing the ACLU. In the interest of transparency this article portrays one side of a story, however it is missing some facts. Among them, strong leadership from the Governor’s office and Alex Alben that resulted in completed guidelines for state agencies, and several state agencies with complete or substantially complete policies. The article also omits a strong presence and involvement in Washington state by the FAA. Nonetheless, sharing diverse perspectives contributes to the collective benefit of all.
About The Author
Jennifer Ferrero has worked with the Center of Excellence for Aerospace and Advanced Manufacturing since 2008, and has been involved with this organization since inception. She provides marketing, public relations, and content services to COE UAS.
October 21, 2016
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates.
- FARM BUREAU CONVENTION on January 11, 2019
- UNMANNED FOR GOOD: PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT WITH UNMANNED SYSTEMS on January 23, 2019 12:00 pm
- TRUCK PLATOONING: STEPS TOWARDS 1ST GENERATION AUTOMATION on February 6, 2019 12:00 pm
- International Wireless Communications Expo (IWCE) on March 4, 2019
- XPONENTIAL 2019 on April 29, 2019